Welcome to the blog post challenge.
Below is an example of a blog post written by Pie.
Your challenge is to write your own version using the sentences you have come up with in the session. Go back and look through the Padlets to explore other ideas too.
© Pie Corbett 2020
You can listen to Pie reading this using the player below.
Use the form below to write your poem and then submit it so it can be ready and commented on by a much wider audience.
- Always check your work before submitting;
- Type your work into a separate document and save it before using copy and paste to submit;
- Don’t use coloured text, it’s hard to read;
- Don’t use emojis and text speech;
- Don’t use the spacebar to move to the next line-use the return key;
- Always stick to the task, we won’t publish stories and poems not related to the instructions.
Season 7 - Create your blog post
Please record your text by using the Padlet below. Here are some brief instructions on how you can use Padlet to capture your voice: