1. A golden feather, precious and delicate, to provide a streak of luck and desires.
2. A pearl necklace that has a radiance to forewarn danger approaching.
3. A bag like Mary Poppins, wonderous and mysterious, to flabbergast us with accessories.
4. A mystical varnish to offer camouflage when danger draws near.
5. I would take fire proof shields and gleaming armors so I can give sanctuary to my crew.
6. I would take a parachute disguised as a torch so I can disembark to the terrain when unavoidable.