In my backpack, for my adventure to the forest, I would take…
- Lots of enchanted books, so I could cast magic spells to help in bad situations.
- A totem of undying, if skygoblings attack.
- A cape to glide above the forest so I can see from above.
- A bow and arrow to protect myself from giant, charmed dragons, that live in the rocky, gloomy caves.
- A shrink ray to make myself and my backpack smaller, so I can hide from beasts.
- A pick axe for when I need to dig my way out of a landslide.
- A rope to climb down the mountains.
- Pearls that can make me teleport wherever they land.
- Lanterns to mark my way because I get lost ALOT.