Have you ever wanted to keep an ultra rare pet? Have no worries as you can buy an exotic baby Cerberus at Exotic Pets Ltd. The reason you should buy a baby Cerberus is because they are easier to tame than an adult which is very ferocious.
What You Need To Do
- Loads of sand as their original habitat is a desert.
- A very brave owner
How To Look After A Cerberus
- Get a special Cerberus bell to bring it back if it is lost and you can hear its every step.
- Lots of meat as they like to eat flesh.
- A big leather nest
- Another vicious animal(e.g. Lion or tiger) so that the cerberus can have someone to play with.
- Whenever it is eating do not come as close as three meters or they can mistake you for a titbit.
A final note of warning:
Never ever just buy a Cerberus for a special occasion because if you start neglecting it, it will become feral and could rip you to a million pieces.