Blog

Evening rose

evening rose is never seen because it only grows a midnight and is eat by caterpillar dogs. Surprisingly, if you see this plant out in the wild, you will be granted 3 years of good luck. Even though it grants you 3 years of good luck, the evening rose is highly toxic and with one touch can hospitalise you. Even though you will be very lucky if you see one, do not touch it because it’s scent attracts venom tigers which will spay their venom all over you and crush you.

No comments yet.

Please leave a comment. Remember, say something positive; ask a question; suggest an improvement.

%d bloggers like this: