How to look after a baby dragon
Have you been given a baby dragon to look after? Are you worried that it will burn you out of your home? Fear no more! This handy set of instructions has everything you need to look after your extraordinary pet.
You will need: Method:
- 100,000 ml of water
- Dopiaza curry paste 1. Firstly, make sure that you
- A dozen handfuls of have a spacious dome for
leaves your dragon to fly around in
- Seedless grapes as not doing this may result
- 1 apple per day in burning.
- A spacious dome
- A radio 2. Then, go to the forest and
- Sanex shower gel make haste in collecting a
dozen handfuls of leaves for
your pet’s bed, because a
good nights sleep results in a
- After that, prepare a feast including seedless grapes, a dopiaza curry paste and one apple per day. Don’t forget 100,000 ml of water-dragons often get thirsty!
- Next, lure your dragon to the bathroom using more grapes and once there, pop your pet in the bath and lather it in Sanex shower gel to keep it nice and clean.
- Finally, take your dragon to it’s dome and tuck it into bed. Meanwhile, play the radio quietly to ensure that your pet gets a good night’s sleep. Repeat the next day and enjoy looking after your pet.