Welcome to the blog post challenge.
Below is an example of a blog post written by Pie.
A Rainbow of Masks
I wore the blue mask and saw
A single eye staring back,
the sky waiting patiently
and a kingfisher diving.
I wore the yellow mask and saw
a primrose forging promises,
a canary singing lullabies
and a shred of lemon tingling your tongue.
I wore the red mask and saw
a field of poppies,
one fiery eye fidgeting
and a tomato peeling back its skin.
I wore the white mask and saw
a barn owl’s face,
a blank and patient page
and a clown’s mask of anonymity.
I wore the ebony mask and saw,
the midnight cat pause,
charcoal fingers fumbling
and a cloak made of shadows.
I wore the green mask and saw
a tuft of mint,
an emerald catching the light
and a cactus surviving.
© Pie Corbett 2022
Use the form below to write your poem and then submit it so it can be ready and commented on by a much wider audience.
- Always check your work before submitting;
- Type your work into a separate document and save it before using copy and paste to submit;
- Don’t use coloured text, it’s hard to read;
- Don’t use emojis and text speech;
- Don’t use the spacebar to move to the next line-use the return key;
- Always stick to the task, we won’t publish stories and poems not related to the instructions.
Demo Sessions - Create your blog postUse this form for demo sessions
Please record your text by using the Padlet below. Here are some brief instructions on how you can use Padlet to capture your voice: