Welcome to the Blog Challenge
Visit The Emporium
Are you ever bored at the weekend? Is your life in need of something different? Would you be interested in the seven wonders of the world? If so, why not visit, ‘The Magical Emporium’ and be thrilled by the experience of a lifetime… and, amazingly, this is all FREE. Bring your imagination and be ready to experience your wildest dreams.
Magical Magnificent Mysteries await! Yes, we offer:
- antiques from round the world
- rooms of amazing curiosities
- life-changing wonders
For a day of sheer pleasure, ‘hop to our shop’ and ‘shop till you drop’! Don’t be the only one to miss out on the trip of a lifetime. Visit now and treat yourself. We can provide experience of:
- any wonders that you imagine
- objects and creatures yet to be created
- as many worlds as there are dreams
You won’t regret our tailor-made adventures straight from the world famous ‘Book of Wonders’.
“A great trip!” said Mr H Potter of Dursley.
- Prizes for early birds!
- Kids go free!
- Lifetime guarantee of amazement or your money back.
- We are open on weekdays and Sundays from 9.00am – and close at 6.00pm.
- Find us just off the M25 on Stanley Street, Witherington, GH7 8PD
Visit our website for more details or email our office team on firstname.lastname@example.org We are waiting for your call!
©Pie Corbett 2021
You can listen to Pie reading this using the player below.
Use the form below to write your poem and then submit it so it can be ready and commented on by a much wider audience.
- Always check your work before submitting;
- Type your work into a separate document and save it before using copy and paste to submit;
- Don’t use coloured text, it’s hard to read;
- Don’t use emojis and text speech;
- Don’t use the spacebar to move to the next line-use the return key;
- Always stick to the task, we won’t publish stories and poems not related to the instructions.
Create your blog post - 11:00am Session
Please record your text by using the Padlet below. Here are some brief instructions on how you can use Padlet to capture your voice:
CLICK HERE to view this Padlet fullscreen.