In order for your school to benefit from TeachingLive.Net you need to purchase a subscription.
For Autumn Term 2021 a TeachingLive subscription will include the following:
- An online CPD session with the TeachingLive team prior to the first lesson;
- Ten TeachingLive lessons between September 2021 and the end of the Autumn term;
- A full term plan for teachers, plus individual lesson notes;
- A maximum of 3 classes/groups per school.
- New for the Autumn Term: optional After School Club for “Catch-Up” groups (an additional £100 per school)
Only £500 per school
- Discounts for existing subscribers and members of some groups of schools (see form)
- Multi-term subscriptions allowing significant savings now available
- Easy to add extra classes at reduced rates
We want all schools to benefit from TeachingLive. In the past 2 seasons we have had some tiny rural and island schools taking part for whom our price structure does not apply. If you are in this position and want to take part, please get in touch to discuss options.
Autumn term session dates announced shortly (will be Mondays)
For every subscription we receive we plant one tree through OneTreePlanted.