When using TeachingLive we expect all blogposts, comments, Padlet posts and Jotcast posts:
- to be written in plain English;
- to be respectful and kind towards others;
- to use a black font;
- to be signed by you, using your first name, and tagged by your school name.
We won’t publish any content:
- that uses “text speech”*, emojis or coloured fonts;
- that uses bad language or is unkind to others;
- that does not relate to the task set;
- where we suspect that the person submitting the content is not acting in good faith. For example, by pretending to be another person.
We will report to your school:
- Anyone who repeatedly breaks these rules.
*We define text speech as any writing where text abbreviations are used instead of standard spellings. For example: “u” meaning “you”, “gr8” meaning “great” etc. Or, where emojis are used to represent words, e.g. weather emojis for snow, rain etc.