TeachingLive – Season 3
If you want to be the first to know about our next free demo sessions please add your name to our mailing list.
If you are a headteacher, senior leader or English lead that wishes to drop into one of our live lessons to observe, please get in touch and we will facilitate access for you.
We are delighted to announce the dates for TeachingLive Season 3!
Following teacher feedback, all sessions will be on a Monday;
- There will be a session at 9.30am, 11.00am and 1.30pm;
- The 9.30am session will be for classes who have done two seasons with TeachingLive and will receive an entirely new set of sessions;
- The 11.00am session will be for classes who have completed 1 season with TeachingLive and will receive the Season 2 set of sessions;
- The 1.30pm session will be for classes that are new to TeachingLive and will receive the Season 1 set of sessions;
- Your school may have groups in any one of the above the above sessions, in other words, your subscription is flexible. However, if your class has not experienced TeachingLive before, they must start with Season 1.
April 19th – session 1
26th – session 2
May 3rd is bank holiday
May 10th – session 3
May 17th – session 4
May 24th – session 5
May 31st is bank holiday & half term for most
June 7th – session 6
June 14th – session 7
June 21st – session 8
June 28th – session 9
July 5th – session 10
Tech Test Session: Thursday 15th April 4.00pm (approximately 20 minutes long – recommended if your school has not taken part in TeachingLive before.
All INSET sessions are video recorded and made available to all participating teachers who are unable to take part at the allotted time. Each session lasts for approximately 1 hour.
Pre-season INSET: Wednesday 14th April 7:30pm
Mid-season INSET: Wednesday 9th June 7:30pm
End of season INSET: July 7th 7:30pm