For Summer Term 2023 a TeachingLive Writing subscription will include the following:
- Ten TeachingLive lessons between April 2023 and the end of the spring term;
- 3 poetry sessions, 3 non-fiction sessions and 4 extended story writing sessions*;
- A full term plan for teachers, plus individual lesson notes;
- A maximum of 3 classes/groups per school (additional classes can be added at extra cost).
*Scottish schools will receive 8 sessions because of the difference in the summer holiday dates. This is reflected in the price offered.
New Book For Summer 2023!
We will be working with the second novel in Vashti Hardy’s Brightstorm trilogy: Darkwhispers!
The sessions will be at 11:00 am on a Monday morning (except where indicated).
Monday April 24th
Tuesday May 2nd
Monday May 15th
Monday May 22nd
Monday June 5th
Monday June 12th
Monday June 19th
Monday June 26th
Monday July 3rd
Monday July 10th
Only £500 per school
- Discounts for existing subscribers and members of some groups of schools (see form);
- Easy to add extra classes at reduced rates:
- Ver small school rate available.
We want all schools to benefit from TeachingLive. In the past 2 seasons we have had some tiny rural and island schools taking part for whom our price structure does not apply. If you are in this position and want to take part, please get in touch to discuss options.
Use this form to purchase a subscription to TeachingLive.Net
For every subscription we receive we plant one tree through OneTreePlanted.