For Spring Term 2023 a TeachingLive Writing subscription will include the following:
- An online CPD session with the TeachingLive team prior to the first lesson;
- Ten TeachingLive lessons between January 2023 and the end of the spring term;
- 3 poetry sessions, 3 non-fiction sessions and 4 extended story writing sessions;
- A full term plan for teachers, plus individual lesson notes;
- A maximum of 3 classes/groups per school (additional classes can be added at extra cost).
New Book For Spring 2023!
We will be working with a brand new book for for the spring term: SF Said’s new novel, Tyger!
The sessions will be at 9:30 on a Monday morning.
13th Feb – Half Term
Only £500 per school
- Discounts for existing subscribers and members of some groups of schools (see form);
- Multi-term subscriptions allowing significant savings now available;
- Easy to add extra classes at reduced rates.
We want all schools to benefit from TeachingLive. In the past 2 seasons we have had some tiny rural and island schools taking part for whom our price structure does not apply. If you are in this position and want to take part, please get in touch to discuss options.
For every subscription we receive we plant one tree through OneTreePlanted.