The 100 Word Challenge Launches on 7th November
The TeachingLive team have taken over the 100 Word Challenge. We’re making a few changes but it will remain free and open to all.
- There will be 10 challenges a term – launched on the same days as TeachingLive sessions (see the Session times);
- Each week the challenge will be launched live via Youtube LiveStream at 10;35am (UK Time) – this will be a 5 minute session;
- If you can’t watch the challenge launch then simply click on the LiveStream to view a repeat;
- Challenges will be added to the TeachingLive blog via the entry form that will appear on this page;
- Schools don’t have to register, but if you do, your school will receive a unique 100WC tag so that you can find your work easily.
- The first challenge will be launched here on 7th November at 9:45 UK Time.
Click the red button to visit the 100 Word Challenge page.
Register for 100 Word Challenge
Registering for the 100 Word Challenge offers several benefits:
- We will keep you in the loop with 100WC and TeachingLive news;
- You will receive a unique 100WC tag for school so that you can find your entries easily.
- You will be invited to take part with your class in a free TeachingLive session on Wednesday 23rd November at 9:30am (GMT) exclusive to 100WC registered schools.