Week 10 of the summer term 100 Word Challenge takes place on 10th July
The TeachingLive team have taken over the 100 Word Challenge. We’re making a few changes but it will remain free and open to all.
- There will be 10 challenges a term – launched on the same days as TeachingLive sessions (see the Session times);
- Each week the challenge will be launched live via Youtube LiveStream at 10:45am (UK Time) – this will be a 5 minute session;
- If you can’t watch the challenge launch then simply click on the LiveStream to view a repeat;
- Challenges will be added to the TeachingLive blog via the entry form that will appear on this page;
- Schools don’t have to register, but if you do, your school will receive a unique 100WC tag so that you can find your work easily.
100 Word Challenge dates for the summer term are as follows:
Monday April 24th
Tuesday May 2nd
Monday May 15th
Monday May 22nd
Monday June 5th
Monday June 12th
Monday June 19th
Monday June 26th
Monday July 3rd
Monday July 10th
Click the red button to visit the 100 Word Challenge page.
Register for 100 Word Challenge
Registering for the 100 Word Challenge offers several benefits:
- We will keep you in the loop with 100WC and TeachingLive news;
- You will receive a unique 100WC tag for school so that you can find your entries easily.
- You will be invited to take part with your class in a free TeachingLive session on Wednesday 23rd November at 9:30am (GMT) exclusive to 100WC registered schools.