Have you been given this extraordinary cat like creature but have no idea how to take good care of it? Continue reading to find out how in 6 easy steps.
WARNING DO NOT LET STRANGERS MEET YOUR PET BECAUSE IT MAY ATTACK IF IT DOES NOT TRUST THEM!!!
- First, make sure to tame your pet by feeding it berries and stroking it to sleep for around a week
- Secondly, find an enclosed room in your house and line it with leaves, put in a nice tree for climbing, tubes for hiding, and a big flowing water feature.
- Next, remember to clean out the water feature once a week, give it plenty of berries every day and give it a wash and a brush once a week as well .
- After that, take it for walks every other day, unless you want it to breed do not let it come in contact with another cat or kneasel.
- Afterwards, when it’s nightfall make shure to leave a small light on because it could get scared when still a baby.
- Lastly, if it starts looking weak then it means that it may e having kittens so ceep a close wach because it could have up to 8.